OUR CURRENT FOCUS
WGSI is convening the Generation SDG Summit in April 2018 to select handful of specific challenges that Canada should urgently address through multi-sectoral collaborations and determine what priority areas will benefit from strategic leadership by Canada at the global frontier.
Recent blog posts
- WGSI Supports Discourse Media's New Sustainable Development Beat
- WGSI Supports AE4H Innovation Lab Tackling Clean Energy for the Developing World
- Read the OpenAccess Energy Blueprint on Discourse Media's Power Struggle platform
- Introducing Discourse Media's 2017 Access to Energy Journalism Fellows
- WGSI at COP22
OUR LATEST PUBLICATION
The result of a multinational, multidisciplinary and multigenerational collaboration between energy sector actors, the OpenAccess Energy Blueprint provides:
- insight into proactive governance, creating a fair marketplace, empowering people, and effective entrepreneurship for energy access;
- Solutions Spotlights featuring innovative technologies, business and finance models;
- a commitment to establishing and nurturing such partnerships on the road to establishing energy access.
Our partners at Discourse Media have developed a web version of the
OpenAccess Energy Blueprint as part of their Power Struggle project.