Recent blog posts
- Sprouting Great Ideas – Young Feminists Movement
- Sprouting Great Ideas – Collaborative Classrooms
- Energy 2030 Catch Up – Alán Aspuru-Guzik
- Sprouting Great Ideas – Improving Teacher Education Training in Nigeria
- Peshawar Mourns
- Sprouting Great Ideas - R.E.E.L. Initiative
- Learners' Charter of Rights
- What's Stopping Us From Transforming Schools?
- What if School Was Designed to Make Students Happy?
- Measuring Measurement in the UK School System
Get to know Waterloo Global Science Initiative
Waterloo Global Science Initiative (WGSI) hosts a series of innovative summits that bring new energy and diverse perspectives to complex global problems.
In 2011 the Energy 2030 Summit produced a technological roadmap for a low-carbon, electrified future.
In 2013 the Learning 2030 Summit created a 21st century framework for secondary education.
Strategic partnerships, mentorship programs, and financial assistance help make summit recommendations a reality.
In 2015 WGSI begins work on a summit that will explore scientific and technological approaches to improving global access to sustainable energy.
REVISIT ENERGY 2030
Energy 2030 Summit Curator Wilson Da Silva with Jason Blackstock, Jatin Nathwani, and Lauren Riga at the 2012 AAAS Annual Meeting presenting the Energy 2030 Blueprint; a technological roadmap for a low-carbon, electrified future.