Recent blog posts
- "What’s happening to people is unjust, so let’s have a conversation about it” - Dr. Ingrid Waldron to speak in Waterloo on environmental racism
- Generation SDG Summit to spark pan-Canadian approach to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (La version française suit)
- Applications Open for Young Leaders to Participate in Generation SDG
- WGSI Supports Discourse Media's New Sustainable Development Beat
- WGSI Supports AE4H Innovation Lab Tackling Clean Energy for the Developing World
GENERATION SDG VIDEO
Check out video from the Generation SDG Summit including the opening ceremony featuring a keynote address by Dr. Katharine Wilkinson of Project Drawdown, a special lecture by Dr. Ingrid Waldron of Dalhousie University on environmental racism and the politics of waste, closing ceremony featuring remarks from Her Honour the Honourable Elizabeth Dowdeswell, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario and and engaging panel on advancing financing for the SDGs.
TVO, the Government of Ontario’s partner in digital learning, broadcast SDG-focussed episodes of The Agenda with Steve Paikin from April 23-25, 2018. Watch those episodes and learn more on their website.
OUR LATEST PUBLICATION
The Generation SDG Communiqué captures some of the preliminary thoughts emerging from the Generation SDG Summit and includes:
- Policy recommendations
- Strategies for communities to map their existing ecosystems and develop robust community plans
- Accountability frameworks
- Principles for partnerships and innovation to achieve the SDGs
Over the next few months we will be consolidating our progress into a more comprehensive Blueprint document, in particular delving into the many policy recommendations that emerged.