Voluntary Local Reviews (VLR), a regional parallel to the Voluntary National Review (VNR), are an emerging process by which sub-national governments can report on their progress on Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Like the VNR, the goal of the VLR is to share strategies, successes and failures to assist other communities in their pursuit of the SDGs. Working with partners, WGSI is beginning a pilot project that supports Canadian communities in piloting VLRs that use localized indicators.
Recent blog posts
- Voluntary Local Review Pilot Project
- LE PLAN DIRECTEUR DE LA GÉNÉRATION ODD PRÉSENTE UNE VISION D’UNE APPROCHE COMMUNAUTAIRE DES OBJECTIFS
- SDG Town Hall & More Ways To Contribute to Canada’s 2030 Agenda National Strategy
- The Generation SDG Blueprint outlines a vision for a community-driven approach to the SDGs
- Frontier Science Rountable Brief Available Now