Panel discussion about the recommendations made to address energy poverty and energy access featuring Michelle Myers (Xeni Gwet'in First Nation, University of Alberta), Aaron Leopold
“I recently curated a summit on the future of secondary education. It was convened as a partnership between the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics and the University of Waterloo, both in Ontario, Canada. What was most striking was that the heads of these two institutions explicitly told me they didn’t want any focus on STEM education.
Recent blog posts
- €423,000 Awarded to Program Inspired by Learning 2030
- ‘Breakthrough tech and creative alliances will lead energy access revolution’
- ‘The post-Paris roadmap must include the world’s most energy isolated’ – Announcing WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Summit
- Take the Energy Literacy Challenge!
- Using Waterloo’s Innovation Power to Make a Difference - #PowerShiftWR