Included in Equinox Blueprint: Learning 2030 is the Learners' Charter of Rights – a list of what the international, interdisciplinary, and intergenerational group of education stakeholders that met at Equinox Summit: Learning 2030 believe to be essential to the success and livelihood of learners everywhere.
Recent blog posts
- Learners' Charter of Rights
- What's Stopping Us From Transforming Schools?
- What if School Was Designed to Make Students Happy?
- Measuring Measurement in the UK School System
- Treating Education As a Zero-Sum Game
- (Not) Picking a Side - Skills v. Knowledge
- The Future Without Grades
- The Tyranny of Testing – Is the Backlash Coming?
- Lifelong Learning – The Only New Year's Resolution We Need
- Towards 2030: Risky Business